Events & News
Christmas In The Air
Enjoy a lovely candlelight walk through the Enchanted Forest at Winslow Farm. This walk is a unique experience where you will delight in the smells and sounds of animals and a distant crackling campfire in the crisp winter air as you stroll through the forest. The candlelight softly illuminates the grounds and enhances the stillness of the evening, welcoming in the Christmas Season. After enjoying the grounds, listen to Christmas tales and music in the barn loft.
This is the last fundraising event for Winslow Farm this year and we need your help to support our animals through the long New England winter; your continued support of our sanctuary is so appreciated!
Admission to Winslow Farm is $10:00 for Adults, $5:00 for Children; Kids under two are admitted free.
Share A Special Christmas at Winslow Farm
December 9, 10, 16 & 17, 6pm to 8pm.
REGULAR WINSLOW FARM EVENTS INCLUDE:
Easter Egg Hunt
The Winslow Nature Trail holds hidden Easter treasures just waiting to be found.
The Winslow Farm sheep are sheared in the spring. The time and date vary. Check here or on our Facebook page for updates.
October is full of tricks and treats, including kid friendly trails.
The cost of a birthday party is $225.00 for up to 12 children and 5 adults, all other adults are $10 each. Parties are usually scheduled from 1:00pm to 3:30pm, with some flexibility. The $225.00 fee is tax-deductible, as we consider this a donation to the sanctuary. Our parties include picnic tables in one of our 2 playgrounds and a guided tour of the farm, where the children can interact with the animals as well as hear the stories of how they came to be at Winslow Farm. You are responsible for paper goods, drinks, cake and any other food and/or party supplies. Please email us at email@example.com for information and booking.
Winslow Farm Summer Program
Winslow Farm Summer Program: Come join us for a week of fun learning all about the animals at Winslow Farm! A week of fun learning about all the animals on the farm. The week will consist of activities such as: story time, craft time, visiting and learning about the animals, nature walks, play ground and snack time.
On July 4, we celebrated our 20th anniversary. Winslow Farm would like to extend a thank you to all our visitors
for helping us provide a safe and happy home for all our animals.
• The Third Annual Egyptian New Year Celebration is a great success! Thanks to everyone who participated and attended. This was our best year yet! There are lots of photos and some videos available on our Facebook page! There are also links to the videos on our Media page.
• Paige Allen of The Sun Chronicle wrote a feature article on Winslow Farm's newest arrival, three mini donkeys. The article can be seen here or on our Media page. Thank you Paige!
• Debra White of Winslow Farm is interviewed in a feature article by Spirit of Change Magazine. The article can be seen on our Media page.
• The First Annual Winslow Farm Music Festival Benefit was a great success! Thank you to all the performers who shared their wonderful talents with us, and all of you who participated in the event! A really great day of music and song!
• Winslow Farm is one of Massachusetts's 1000 places to visit!
• Horse manure compost for gardens is now available for pick up on Sundays from 10am to 4pm. It is $10.00 per truck load. We can load it onto your vehicle using our John Deere.
• Winslow Farm has qualified for the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries.
© Copyright 2016 Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary, all rights reserved | 37 Eddy Street, Norton, MA 02766 | 508-285-6451