Events & News
• The Third Annual Egyptian New Year Celebration is a great success! Thanks to everyone who participated and attended. This was our best year yet! There are lots of photos and some videos available on our Facebook page! There are also links to the videos on our Media page.
• Paige Allen of The Sun Chronicle wrote a feature article on Winslow Farm's newest arrival, three mini donkeys. The article can be seen here or on our Media page. Thank you Paige!
• Debra White of Winslow Farm is interviewed in a feature article by Spirit of Change Magazine. The article can be seen on our Media page.
• The First Annual Winslow Farm Music Festival Benefit was a great success! Thank you to all the performers who shared their wonderful talents with us, and all of you who participated in the event! A really great day of music and song!
• Winslow Farm is one of Massachusetts's 1000 places to visit!
• Horse manure compost for gardens is now available for pick up on Sundays from 10am to 4pm. It is $10.00 per truck load. We can load it onto your vehicle using our John Deere.
• Winslow Farm has qualified for the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries.
REGULAR WINSLOW FARM EVENTS INCLUDE:
Easter Egg Hunt
The Winslow Nature Trail holds hidden Easter treasures just waiting to be found.
The Winslow Farm sheep are sheared in the spring. The time and date vary. Check here or on our Facebook page for updates.
Kid's Day includes prizes, a bounce house, kids' games and more.
The Music Festival is an annual event that includes a variety of regional performers and musicians, from a diverse set of musical genres. Each year a different group of artists come to share their talents with the animals and us! This is a great event for couples and families. Check here or on our Facebook page for updates.
Ancient Egyptian New Year
This event celebrates the New Year celebration of ancient Egypt. There are plays and events that explain this ancient tradition, and what it was like to live in their culture.
October is full of tricks and treats, including kid friendly trails.
The cost of a birthday party is $225.00 for up to 12 children and 5 adults, all other adults are $10 each. Parties are usually scheduled from 1:00pm to 3:30pm, with some flexibility. The $225.00 fee is tax-deductible, as we consider this a donation to the sanctuary. Our parties include picnic tables in one of our 2 playgrounds and a guided tour of the farm, where the children can interact with the animals as well as hear the stories of how they came to be at Winslow Farm. You are responsible for paper goods, drinks, cake and any other food and/or party supplies. Please email us at email@example.com for information and booking.
Winslow Farm Summer Program
Winslow Farm Summer Program: Come join us for a week of fun learning all about the animals at Winslow Farm! A week of fun learning about all the animals on the farm. The week will consist of activities such as: story time, craft time, visiting and learning about the animals, nature walks, play ground and snack time.
© Copyright 2016 Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary, all rights reserved | 37 Eddy Street, Norton, MA 02766 | 508-285-6451